My friend Heather tagged me and so I will now answer these questions...
4 Random Things I Like About Joe
1 - He has an amazing knowledge of music
2 - He is a great dad
3 - He is a huge help around the house
4 - He makes me laugh
4 Jobs I've Had
1 - Worked in a bagel shop
2 - Nanny
3 - Office assistant
4 - Substitute for the school district
4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1 - Goonies
2 - The Princess Bride
3 - Some kind of Wonderful
4 - School of Rock
4 TV Shows I Watch
1 - Heroes
2 - The Office
3 - 30 Rock
4 - Hockey
4 Favorite Foods
1 - Mexican
2 - Eggplant Parmesan
3 - Fondue
4 - Anything Sweet
4 Places I'd Like to Visit
1 - Europe
2 - Russia
3 - Alaska
4 - Hawaii
4 Things I'm Looking Forward to in the Coming Year
1 - My brother Matt's wedding
2 - A vacation- not that I have one planned but it might happen
3 -Deciding what I want to do with my life
4 -Spending time with my kids
4 People I Tag
1- Wendy
2- Heidi
3- Libby
4- Joe
No comments:
Post a Comment