vera and a few of her friends decided this summer that they would sign up for their schools volleyball team. none of them had ever played before, but thought they would give it a shot. they are doing such a great job. vera, elle, ruby and isabella have really kicked it into gear and have mastered the sport of volleyball. they are having a great time together. their moms set up a car pool for taking them to practices so they get to hang out to and from practice 2 times a week and listen to bad music. let me explain... joe and i are lame and we don't exactly encourage our kids to listen to popular music. my kids saw high school musical like a year after everyone else. this carpooling situation has introduced my poor innocent daughter to the evils of hannah montana and the music from camp rock. (which by the way does not rock in any way.) now that she knows it exists and she thinks it's fun, i am fine with it. i can only protect my baby for so long. one day she will remember what we have taught her about good music and she will make the right decision. i have faith in her. maybe this is just her experimental or rebellious phase. i guess i should be grateful they aren't making her listen to reggae or death metal.
so enough of my ranting here are some pictures of v playing volleyball.
here is vera waiting for the serve

now she is actually getting a good dig.

we are so proud of vera. she rocks! not in a camp rock sort of way, she really rocks.
2 comments:
I think I might be super lame...I actually really liked High School Musical 2 and can't wait to go see the 3rd one with my kids. The first one stunk, though.
I also love Justin Timberlake...I know, It's a disgrace. Can't help it though : )
I absolutely agree with you. HSM2 was great, and we too are excited about the 3rd. I am a sucker for musicals though. I just can't handle Hannah Montana.
As for JT- i have a very bizarre crush on him. Not quite as big of a crush as I have on David Beckham but i secretly love him a little. i have to say I don't really know any of his music except for what they've overplayed on the radio.
Post a Comment