we have not gotten much snow this year. but last week we were treated to some of the white stuff. the kids were so excited that they ran outside to play and catch some flakes on their tongues. joe took some really cute pictures.
Jill!!! I was at gramma's on Friday looking through all of her picture books. Her latest book had pictures of all of our families. Your kids are so beautiful! I just could not get enough of looking at the pictures grandma had!
3 comments:
Jill!!! I was at gramma's on Friday looking through all of her picture books. Her latest book had pictures of all of our families. Your kids are so beautiful! I just could not get enough of looking at the pictures grandma had!
Not fair, my backyard has been covered with snow, wall to wall (fence to fence) since early December.
Not fair, my backyard has been covered wall to wall (fence to fence) since early December.
Post a Comment