Monday, May 28, 2007

Graduation Day!


We were so happy to be able to attend our first graduation as parents. Anais graduated from preschool this week. You may be saying that this is far from an important milestone in her life, but I disagree. Ana has had a very rough few months due to her reactive attachment disorder. More to the point Joe and I have had a very rough few months helping her deal with this. So a graduation was just the thing to give us a reason to celebrate Ana and her acheivements as well as a reason to spend some quality happy time with her.

Ana, we are so proud of you today!






Ana with her class.






Ana with her teacher Mrs Pena.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so glad that you are getting to experience all of this you guys! I'm so glad that you all have eachother!
-Libby